Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog #2

August 23


Well, I am having a hard time with this blogging site so I will be moving to a new one before I do much more blogging. If you've found this one, thanks for coming and stay tuned!! I am officially contributing to Valerie Bertinelli's second career as a weight loss motivator! I joined Jenny Craig today, program starts on Wednesday. My "coach" is a working mother with 6 kids (all hers) ages 19 down to 3! YIKES! I had to talk about my motivation to do this program....hmmmm.... does the fact that the folks at the Wendy's drive through know me seem like a problem? The other thing I really liked is that when you could pick out your 3 favorite food categories (like Mexican, Italian, Vegetarian, Desserts) that Cheesy was one of the options. The only thing that would be better would be a sour cream category! We will be doing a lot of talking about why we eat, I have already nailed that down to emotional eating caused by stress. So, while my weight loss journey is about to begin, the stress reduction journey has to start NOW! Not to completely change subjects but I almost died this morning when Adam walked out of his room wearing nice khaki shorts, a polo shirt, his Reebok tennies and LONG BLACK SOCKS! He said it looked cool! Cooper looked at me and rolled his eyes! Where is this cool, at a nursing home?

No comments:

Post a Comment